Sunday, August 4, 2013

Monsters 1st Birthday Cakes

This was a really special cake for me to make, because just over one year ago I sold my first cake to my friend Joan, for her daughter's baby shower...now here we are celebrating that little guy's first birthday! 



Shannon has always used a Little Monster theme for him, and you can view the shower cake here:   http://pinknteal.blogspot.com/2013/02/monster-baby-shower-cake.html




I love Shannon's idea of making the smash cake a mini Mike Wazowski!  How adorable. 

1 comment:

  1. SO beautiful cake! The color scheme used for it is mind blowing. I don’t like usual white cakes. For my 30th birthday I had hosted a fun bash at one of the roof top event venues and the two tier cake was in gold and black color which was made by my mom. Loved it thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete